stillen distributor?

If your post does not fit under any of the other technical forums post it here
ronester

stillen distributor?

Post by ronester » Tue Oct 11, 2016 5:54 pm

Hi,

I hope everyone is well here.

I am sure there isn't a stillen distributor or retailer in NZ but I thought I would still ask to just make sure?

Sourcing some parts from Stillen

Thanks in advance

bernjean
Z Club Member

Post by bernjean » Wed Oct 12, 2016 8:26 am

North Harbor Nissan. Were Stillen distributors, unsure if the still are. I guess they would still have the contacts. Get them to compare prices. My son bought the front pipes from a 350Z for his Stagea when he had catalytic converter problems. He bought them directly from the states. Stillen were very good. Funnily enough he thought he would have the cut and weld to make them fit. With a little tweaking the fitted straight on.
Bernie Kant
Club President

BRONZEE
Z Club Member

Post by BRONZEE » Wed Oct 12, 2016 10:23 am

No City Nissan Takapuna definitely don't have the Stillen dealership now. You might want to contact Stillen directly in the US.
Next - Z Club events:
= Check out events page here or our Z Club NZ Facebook page.

ronester

Post by ronester » Wed Oct 12, 2016 10:53 am

thanks bronzee and bernie!

i am in the process of dealing with a stillen rep in the states now.

Just more worried that I had have to send the parts across the ocean which would cost quite abit.

BRONZEE
Z Club Member

Post by BRONZEE » Wed Oct 12, 2016 2:57 pm

ronester wrote:thanks bronzee and bernie!

Just more worried that I had have to send the parts across the ocean which would cost quite abit.
Maybe have a chat to Zilver and see if you can ship in one of his next incoming car bit orders.
Next - Z Club events:
= Check out events page here or our Z Club NZ Facebook page.

ronester

Post by ronester » Wed Oct 12, 2016 8:10 pm

BRONZEE wrote:
ronester wrote:thanks bronzee and bernie!

Maybe have a chat to Zilver and see if you can ship in one of his next incoming car bit orders.

I've found a local who does fab and repair work for parts and cost wont be as high so i'll leave it for now.

Thanks immy.

ZILVER

Post by ZILVER » Mon Oct 17, 2016 2:21 pm

Beware of local manufacturer knock offs - they are never as good fit than genuine or specific mass produced design and will likely cost more in labor to correct.
If you change your mind: I have a shipment incoming from CA now - if in stock you may be able to piggyback with mine and save at least 50% if not more of international shipping cost. I do not charge commission or any convenience fee to do so.
PM or email nay300@gmail.com and I'll relay a quote.