S30 Register

If your post does not fit under any of the other technical forums post it here
mikey
Site Admin

Post by mikey » Tue May 03, 2011 4:06 pm

FYI My (Michael McLellan) car is LB349 and I bought it off Geoff Croker from Tauranga. It's in the spreadsheet as Davies.Jackiline

Z Rally
Z Club Member

Post by Z Rally » Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:54 pm

Hi
I have the car which is on the register with the plate OX8793. It now has the rego AAB240, Chassis # HS30-01233, 1971 240Z, Current owner Dave Robb. I also have Chassis # HS30-102878, 1973 240Z, Last known rego was I240ZI. It will have Rego I24OZI once it is back on the road.

Thanks

Dave

Karljsw

Post by Karljsw » Fri Dec 12, 2014 2:44 pm

Basically got bored last night and started looking for info on my car, found this and thought it needed a freshen up :)

Alrighty quick question before I finish:

I have currently got the cars in year groups with chassis number supplied at the top of each year catergory. My Question is would you like them ordered in colour as well?? Have currently got them with 'current' owner in alphabetical order???

So colour or owner name pretty much (but chassis number over-rules all :) )

Karl

Andy
Site Admin

Post by Andy » Fri Dec 12, 2014 3:26 pm

Probably owner, although if it's an excel format, most will know how to sort by column

Karljsw

Post by Karljsw » Fri Dec 12, 2014 5:09 pm

Alright so I have cleaned it up making it a bit easier to read.

Hope you like it

I apologise if I've missed your car whilst doing the tidy up :)

Currently on the list are 113 240z's and 111 260z's, 280z's and fairlady Z's

Cheers
Karl
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

SR240Z

Post by SR240Z » Sat Jan 17, 2015 10:41 pm

Hi, fantastic register. My father Stan Griffiths purchased Ronald Regans 240z from him as he did with Greg Gillespies 240z

Both our now in my ownership since dads passing. We have two more 240z's which I can add to the register once I am back on NZ.

Cheers AG

hurtle

Post by hurtle » Thu Oct 15, 2015 7:09 pm

Just spotted this and updated mine.
Is there any way to track down the previous owner? The cars are listed with our real names, not our avatar's, so I don't know if my car's old owner is still active on here.
It would be interesting to try and get some history on my car if possible.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.