What racing class for my 240Z

Answer to most of the common technical questions
nzeder
Site Admin

Post by nzeder » Fri Nov 02, 2007 1:21 pm

Looking good - non EGR intake manifold, what looks to be either custom exhaust manifold or maybe a Trust/G-Reddy unit given they are only one I know of that make a turbo manifold for the L6 series of engines (and if you really want the do a twin turbo setup :)) The twin turbo manifold will set you back Y224,000 or approx $2600 + shipping + fee's etc but I assume will be stainless steel like most good Japanese Turbo manifolds.

Tony Edmeades

Post by Tony Edmeades » Fri Nov 02, 2007 2:03 pm

The Manifold used to have EGR, cut off and plugged now. Extractors were cut and adapted to meet the Turbo. Many many hours behind the mig welder to make them work well and look nice.
Cheers for the + feedback.
Just waiting for the heel dragging panel shop to take her and make her beautifull now.

Rosco

Post by Rosco » Fri Nov 02, 2007 2:26 pm

Hi again
Just realisued that I didn't post the paint colours...will get that over the weekend and post then.
New clutch and flywheel installed, just waiting for the engines to be finished and installed again...
Regards R

Tony Edmeades

Post by Tony Edmeades » Sun Nov 04, 2007 12:18 pm

Tony Edmeades wrote:Sorry fellas, been a bit quiet of late, had a kid, bought old mazda, generally been otherwise occupied.
Here's some pic's of my engine to wet your appetites.
Man those race cars look great don't they !!!!
Where did my pictures go ?????