Replacement injectors for a 200ZR

Answer to most of the common technical questions
Terminator_2

Replacement injectors for a 200ZR

Post by Terminator_2 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:01 pm

Hi there
Ive got a Z31 200ZR with the red top RB20DET with the NICS syestem on it and the injectors are leaking.
Ive been looking for replacements for a while now but with not much luck,
Ive got the Nissan part number 16600 59S09 from Nissan but they are $550 each, so could anyone tell me what after market ones i can use.
Ive seen these on trademe but Iam not 100% sure they will do the job https://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listin ... 1522339875
Any advise would be much appreciated.
Thanks
Billy

Terminator_2

Post by Terminator_2 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:37 pm

I am notlooking to upgrade them I just want to put standered ones back in there
Thanks

reliablejunkie
Z Club Member

Post by reliablejunkie » Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:58 pm

Hey, I am currently selling some RB20DET injectors. Someone swapped an RB20DET engine into a 280zx that I bought but I intend on restoring the car back to factory. I have almost sold everything but the injectors are still here. I have put new pintel caps and filter buckets on the injectors, they will need new O rings however. The O rings currently on the injectors were a set that I had lying around but they won't provide a good seal in your fuel rail. If a set of second hand ones are acceptable for now then PM me.

Here is a link to the image of the injectors.

https://imgur.com/a/0XaYc

Tristan
Someone had to make up for all the pollutants these hybrid cars are saving these days, so i cranked up the fuel pressure and let the engine roar.

1983 280ZX L20ET engine with an N42 head running on megasquirt ECU

Terminator_2

Post by Terminator_2 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:09 am

Sorry they are the wrong type
I need ones with the hose on the top type with low impedence for the early red top RB engine.
Thanks

reliablejunkie
Z Club Member

Post by reliablejunkie » Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:32 pm

Ah I see, I don't know very much about the RB engines, I had no idea they had low impedance injectors at one point. Good luck with the search for the injectors. I will keep my ears out for anything.

Tristan
Someone had to make up for all the pollutants these hybrid cars are saving these days, so i cranked up the fuel pressure and let the engine roar.

1983 280ZX L20ET engine with an N42 head running on megasquirt ECU