Taupo Trackday 10 March 2018

Ideas, past and coming events
Andy
Site Admin

Post by Andy » Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:01 pm

nzeder wrote:well I am out....electrical fault....just got the car back together after 8 months apart.....smoke from the loom in the dash, no tacho....so I will not be there I will be in the shed again tomorrow fixing these issues.

Enjoy your track day guys....

and that was due to me leaving things to the last minute too Mike :(
That's part of owning a Mini Mike, they actually used to sell that as a "LUCAS" genuine part. I think the part number and description was something like Lucas Replacement Wiring Harness Smoke #530443.............. but you probably don't need it? :)
Last edited by Andy on Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BRONZEE
Z Club Member

Post by BRONZEE » Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:28 pm

Awesome weekend everyone, from those who organised, those to came along to be part of the event, whether tracking or supporting and a big thank you to our event sponsors; Race Brakes, Profile International and Fresh Freight Ltd. Much appreciated!!!

To old Z friends and to new Z friends and to the non-Zedders, you all played your part. 8)

Looking forward to the next one!
Next - Z Club events:
= Check out events page here or our Z Club NZ Facebook page.

bernjean
Z Club Member

Post by bernjean » Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:39 am

I would personally like to thank fellow members of the committee who worked hard to make this event so successful. The weather was kind to us no incidents and everybody had a great time. A big thanks to those that participated.
Bernie Kant
Club President

BRONZEE
Z Club Member

Post by BRONZEE » Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:31 pm

We should also say a huge thank you to our Timer Mark, who did such a fantastic job of keeping the timing humming along so accurately!!! Thank you Mark!!!
Next - Z Club events:
= Check out events page here or our Z Club NZ Facebook page.

fome dome

Post by fome dome » Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:23 pm

Thankyou for another awesome day/ weekend :) look forward to the next one!

Some inboard footage https://youtu.be/VOyRhYoj1FQ