Bushing for 350Z

350Z
LD

Bushing for 350Z

Post by LD » Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:22 pm

Hi guys,

It is time to replace all bushing for my 350Z. Just wonder if anyone have replaced it for their Zs? I intend to go with Whiteline bushing kits. I have the OEM one on my car and it is too loose at the moment.

Thanks.

OMSIN

Post by OMSIN » Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:10 pm

where'd you go to install them?

I need to get the rear diff bushing done

nismoracer

Post by nismoracer » Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:33 am

Autolign in Carbine Road replaced the bushes in my rear sub-frame - good job, good price, good guys

OMSIN

Post by OMSIN » Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:08 am

nismoracer wrote:Autolign in Carbine Road replaced the bushes in my rear sub-frame - good job, good price, good guys

Thanks, I might make a trip up. Not many places want to touch a Z where you can’t just swap out standard bolted part

BRONZEE
Z Club Member

Post by BRONZEE » Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:52 am

OMSIN wrote:
nismoracer wrote:Autolign in Carbine Road replaced the bushes in my rear sub-frame - good job, good price, good guys

Thanks, I might make a trip up. Not many places want to touch a Z where you can’t just swap out standard bolted part
Autolign are helpful and know their stuff. Should be worth your trip up.
Next - Z Club events:
= Check out events page here or our Z Club NZ Facebook page.

nismoracer

Post by nismoracer » Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:50 am

hey - couldn't send a PM for some reason - but yes they supplied them - they were like real hard composite material - like a very hard plastic

OMSIN

Post by OMSIN » Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:12 am

Your message came through 6 times haha. I ordered the Z1 Motorsports urethane bushing kit and removal tool, I’ll give this a go myself with the help of YouTube :D Sent Autolign an email and got no response. Might call them later on about some other bushings that I don’t want to try replace myself, they have a franchise in Hamilton but it says nothing about a workshop, just that they’re a parts supplier ?

nismoracer

Post by nismoracer » Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:16 pm

sorry about that lol - yeah urethane was what they were made from – ok good stuff you can do it yourself….no, they are a workshop but do supply parts as required I guess – yeah give them a bell – might be quicker than emailing them