Factory NAV SAT Screen Miracast 350z 2004

350Z
harlequin2

Nav system

Post by harlequin2 » Sun Oct 18, 2015 11:27 am

Just saw this thread and I tried to look at your YouTube video, but it says "not available". Are you still doing this?

harlequin2

Post by harlequin2 » Fri Oct 23, 2015 12:25 pm

How about a reply to my question asking for info from those you have done conversions for? I'm thinking this is fiction!

coolyo

Post by coolyo » Wed Nov 04, 2015 10:54 pm

sorry mate, haven't been active lately on here. hence why my reply. if you're located in auckland, i can meet up and u can see this for yourself.

IanT51

Post by IanT51 » Thu Dec 10, 2015 11:10 pm

Hi Coolyo. Excellent! My Japanese sat nav also speaks to me in a very nice Japanese woman's voice, but I have no clue as to what I have asked her for or what she is saying! My screen has japanese menus etc and I will be very impressed and VERY keen to give it a try if you are sure that you can get my sat nav to give me written english and NZ mapping. (Too much to expect Japanese translation too!) I am new to this but I think I pm'd you earlier today. Nervous about sending my ECU from Chch to Auckland, though!

85_z31

Post by 85_z31 » Sun May 15, 2016 4:29 pm

Hi Coolyo

I am also interested in your services but in christchurch, Mines mostly a Z33 but not quite...

More like a PY50 FUGA. I see there is a Russian guy on you tube who can do it. But the communication issues make me somewhat reserved about doing it.

There are also other Kiwi's on NICO with FUGA's who are keen on the service.

How would one in CHCH go about getting you to do this ?

We could do a road trip Chris !
1985 Z31 Slicktop Turbo

coolyo

Post by coolyo » Tue May 17, 2016 1:29 pm

85_z31 wrote:Hi Coolyo

I am also interested in your services but in christchurch, Mines mostly a Z33 but not quite...

More like a PY50 FUGA. I see there is a Russian guy on you tube who can do it. But the communication issues make me somewhat reserved about doing it.

There are also other Kiwi's on NICO with FUGA's who are keen on the service.

How would one in CHCH go about getting you to do this ?

We could do a road trip Chris !
Hi Chris,

Flick me a PM, we could sort something out, I have just succesfully done another Z33 350z - FUGA's I'm quite sure I can do this also, same kinda concept as the Z33's. Shouldn't be an issue.

coolyo

Post by coolyo » Tue May 17, 2016 1:30 pm

IanT51 wrote:Hi Coolyo. Excellent! My Japanese sat nav also speaks to me in a very nice Japanese woman's voice, but I have no clue as to what I have asked her for or what she is saying! My screen has japanese menus etc and I will be very impressed and VERY keen to give it a try if you are sure that you can get my sat nav to give me written english and NZ mapping. (Too much to expect Japanese translation too!) I am new to this but I think I pm'd you earlier today. Nervous about sending my ECU from Chch to Auckland, though!
Hi Ian,

We can sort something out, flick me a PM please :)