Looking for S30 71-73 RHD

240z, 260z, 280z
Vownz

Looking for S30 71-73 RHD

Post by Vownz » Fri May 17, 2019 3:05 pm

Hey Guys,

Just wondering if anyone knows anyone or has a 240z RHD 71-73 for sale? I found one on Trade Me but it's LHD and he wants quite a penny. Also if anyone would know how much I should have stashed for a RHD? 25-40k? Just want something that runs will fix the rest myself. Looking to get one as my first car.

Link to TradeMe LHD: https://www.trademe.co.nz/motors/specia ... e4aa76-001

Cheers.

Karljsw

Post by Karljsw » Sat May 18, 2019 9:49 pm

Hey Vownz,

Good luck with your search.

By runs do you mean WOF and Rego or just engine running?
What are you prepared to fix for instance rust, interior, paint, electrical etc?

There have been a few shells/ projects over the last few years go for between 10-20k depending on condition etc, most of the running or complete projects i've seen have been 35k+ think the last I saw was 52kish.

Japanese prices have sky rocketed as well, might be worth considering Australian cars - slightly bigger market

Cheers
Karl

Vownz

Post by Vownz » Sun May 19, 2019 2:58 pm

Hey Karljsw,

Doesnt have to have Wof but Reg is a must, preferably no rust, engine running, just want something that can get me a to b like a daily that I can slowly work on but don't have to do so much work on it. Most of which I have seen have been LHD imported from the states. Cheers for your response mate.

agecage
Z Club Member

Post by agecage » Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:22 am

How's the hunt going?

Vownz

Post by Vownz » Wed Aug 28, 2019 10:36 am

agecage wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:22 am How's the hunt going?
Pretty shit lol these have just gone rarer and more darer as time is passing and if anyone has one doesn't want to sell it lol :) Finding one that is RHD is a another story hahaha

bernjean
Z Club Member

Post by bernjean » Wed Aug 28, 2019 12:01 pm

Yes, the older and rarer they get the harder it will be. Just be patient something will come along.
Bernie Kant
Club President