New to the site? Say hello here!
ZZtoptipo

Post by ZZtoptipo » Thu Aug 22, 2019 3:46 pm

Hi Z lovers, after a 20+ year hiatus from my '90 300ZX I've finally got my mitts on another Z. Just purchased a 2006 350Z, Ver. ST Type F Limited Edition. To say I'm a little ga ga would be an understatement, I am ecstatic beyond belief. What led me here? My Nissan run started with a '74 Datsun 160J SSS, a car I totally regret selling, a '91 200SX, the '90 300ZX and now the 350Z. It's a keeper, as long as I can still stoop low enough to get into it, it's staying put.
I'm 60+, still a big kid and forever a car guy. (have owned around 30 over 40+ years)
I'm looking forward to swapping stories and taking advice & tips about the Z. I'm sure it will be informative, fun and worthwhile. After all, we have impeccable taste. Cheers, Grant.
Last edited by ZZtoptipo on Mon Oct 07, 2019 10:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bernjean
Z Club Member

Post by bernjean » Thu Aug 22, 2019 3:59 pm

Welcome to the forum.
Consider joining the club.
I don't know where you are based but we have an event planned for November. We have organised to drive the forgotten Highway. See the Z Club Events page for details.
Also if you are in Auckland, we have a committee meeting on the first Thursday of the Month at McDonalds Greenlane, and meet in one of the meeting rooms. We welcome new faces and its a good opportunity to meet up.
Thanks, Bernie
Membership Coordinator
Bernie Kant
Club President

ZZtoptipo

Post by ZZtoptipo » Thu Aug 22, 2019 5:23 pm

Hi Bernie, thanks for the reply & info. Sorry, I thought I was signing up to join the Z Club NZ, I guess I have just been given access to the forum. More than happy to sign up to the club, let me know what the process is to do so.

After 40+ years in Wgtn, I have moved up the coast to the thriving metropolis of Levin. Never thought I would return, but life throws curveballs. Would be keen to look at attending events, though I can't book too far in advance as my work comes up very short notice. I will explore the site and keep an eye on future events.

Regards,
Grant.

BRONZEE
Z Club Member

Post by BRONZEE » Fri Aug 23, 2019 1:18 pm

Welcome to the forum Grant and happy re-zedding.
Next - Z Club events:
= Check out events page here or our Z Club NZ Facebook page.

ZZtoptipo

Post by ZZtoptipo » Sun Sep 08, 2019 2:16 pm

Thanks Bronzee, love the lineage of these great cars and looking forward to conversing with other enthusiasts.

BRONZEE
Z Club Member

Post by BRONZEE » Mon Sep 09, 2019 8:55 pm

Head along to a meet, if there's one in your region.
Next - Z Club events:
= Check out events page here or our Z Club NZ Facebook page.