New member Upper Hutt Love my 350z

New to the site? Say hello here!
Tony Wood

New member Upper Hutt Love my 350z

Post by Tony Wood » Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:44 am

Hi I am an old guy (61) been trashing cars and bikes for 45 years. Daily is a 1998 MkII MX5. Saw a 350Z in a car lot, drove it up the Wainui hill and fell in love. Bought a really standard, super clean 2005 base model. Just got a LSD for it and need to remove cats for some exhaust note !
Man this is a undiscovered car, RWD/ 6 speed / 287BHP for $11K, its too good to be true. Does anyone do 350Z meets in the wellington area ? We have MX5 ones. Can I mention MX5's in 350Z circles :) in 10 Years time will a 350Z be a classic ?
Attachments
350z.pdf
(1.83 MiB) Downloaded 199 times

old_datto_fan
Z Club Member

Post by old_datto_fan » Thu Feb 21, 2019 7:20 am

Hi Tony,

Welcome to the forum. We don't do specific 350Z meets but do occasionally run events for all model Zs and you are more than welcome to participate in them. Haven't been too many local events as they are dependent on me doing something and I've been rather busy of late. Always open to someone else organising something though.

The pricing on 350Zs is certainly good value for money, I have to admit to being tempted myself - just need to sell off a few of the other toys to make more parking space!

Cheers, Mike

stevenewenham
Z Club Member

Post by stevenewenham » Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:09 am

Hi Tony, welcome to the club
Nice intro.However I feel the need to correct you on critical point; 61 is not old!

Tony Wood

Post by Tony Wood » Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:13 pm

Thanks , it depends on where you are in life I guess :-)

BRONZEE
Z Club Member

Post by BRONZEE » Fri Feb 22, 2019 7:00 pm

Welcome to the forum. Huge variety of Z owners here, whether it be 240z - 370z and everything in between.

We also have a facebook page to check out:
https://www.facebook.com/ZClubNZ/

Enjoy. 8)
Next - Z Club events:
= Check out events page here or our Z Club NZ Facebook page.