Life Story

New to the site? Say hello here!
Paradox

Life Story

Post by Paradox » Thu Dec 27, 2018 10:45 pm

Hi All

I have been a Nissan man for a long time, sold the last one I had 12 years ago to fund the child that came along, 3 months later the moron that brought my beautiful S15 with a transplanted RB26DETT wrote it off, I still miss that car.

Anyway my relationship of 14 years has broken up like that car did so long ago and the first thing I intend to do is buy a new toy, a Nissan of course.
I am only a driver, never been able to fix the things but my old favorite is getting on a bit now and having driven a Lexus for a while I am used to my creature comforts so I am thinking of trying out the 370Z which brings me here.

Its a bit premature to join the forum perhaps but while I am looking (I'm in no great hurry) I figured I would come up with a lot of questions, so I hope you don't mind me squatting on your board for a a time while I sort all of this out.

I am in Christchurch but I don't mind travelling for a good deal so if anyone comes across any great cars I would appreciate the heads up :D

BRONZEE
Z Club Member

Post by BRONZEE » Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:02 pm

Welcome. Plenty of 370's around now, so you should be able to find a good one. You could try on the clubs' FB page too:

www.facebook.com/ZClubNZ/
Next - Z Club events:
= Check out events page here or our Z Club NZ Facebook page.