240Z 260Z parts

Old classifieds threads worth keeping around
ZMAD

Post by ZMAD » Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:59 am

Interested in Mazda rotors as said in PM. Also interested in 280zx rear rotors. PM me a total price please. Thanks.
All Nissans are racecars.

asyado

Post by asyado » Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:57 am

Hi there, do you still have a L24 motor to sell, if so, how much are you looking for it. Also my first choice is a L20 motor as thats what I have currently in my car. I would like to keep it as it has been if possible. I was going to bid on a L20 on trademe the other day but the guy ended up selling it for scrap before auction closed grrrrrrrrr, lol. If you or any others own of where I might pick one up from I would be gratefully thankful, cheers.

old_datto_fan
Z Club Member

Post by old_datto_fan » Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:37 am

I don't have any L24s left sorry. Do have an L26. I also have a complete L20 that was running when taken out of the Fairlady I owned a couple of years ago but I have promised that to the current owner of that car. I will check and see if he wants it.

asyado

Post by asyado » Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:09 pm

Ok that would be great thanks, much appreciated. OOOO and I'm also in the hunt for a complete steering rack as well as many years ago when the car went for a warrant it failed on the inner tie rod joints. Much to my amazement, some smart bugger over in Jap land had the brainwave to mig weld the lock adjuster nuts with that much weld that after alot of grinding, the adjuster, locknut and threaded barrel were all buggered. Actually shift'in the car tomorrow on trailer to hopefully it's last port of call before I start to strip it down.

old_datto_fan
Z Club Member

Post by old_datto_fan » Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:04 pm

L20 is available so PM me an offer if you are interested. No inlet manifold but I think I will still have the exhaust manifold for it. It also has a 5 speed box attached but happy to sell it without that. As I said it was running fine when we pulled it from the Fairlady I had and I think the gearbox may have been a little noisy in first but was otherwise fine.

I also have a steering rack but because of their scarcity I am tempted to keep it just in case I need a spare one myself. But like all things it does have a price so would consider a realistic offer.