More 240Z parts - mostly panels

Old classifieds threads worth keeping around
old_datto_fan
Z Club Member

More 240Z parts - mostly panels

Post by old_datto_fan » Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:28 pm

The race car shell I have is now going to be cut up and so all the other bits I have been accumulating for it are now for sale.

The rear guards and radiator support panel are both spoken for and so if you need any body shell parts then let me know and I can take photos for you.

The other bits that will be going up on TradeMe in the next day or two are:
- 3 hatches - one with glass, one an early vented version, all have some rust and will need some level of repair
- left door - rust in front top of inner panel, bottom rear corner very scruffy, I suspect there is a fair bit of bog in this door
- right door - much better than the left but has bog along the bottom inner edge - looks otherwise pretty good
- right front guard - maybe useful for patch panels but thats all
- right front guard - pretty good condition
- left front guard - inner panel at rear is stuffed but otherwise reasonable
- left front guard - still on the shell and I can't get at it just at the moment but looks reasonable from the outside
- fibreglass headlamp cases
- G Nose - complete apart from the panel that goes in front of the bonnet, pretty easy to fabricate
- two front air dams, one very solid and has no holes for indicator lights so really only for a race car
- 260Z 2+2 rear bumper - has been painted and in very useable condition
- 260Z Tailights

If you are interested, let me know an email address and I can send photos.

I also have lots of other trim parts that will be listed in a few weeks but need to get rid of the bulky stuff first as another car is about to arrive to fill up the space.