L6 Throttle Bodies OER ITB

Old classifieds threads worth keeping around
old_datto_fan
Z Club Member

L6 Throttle Bodies OER ITB

Post by old_datto_fan » Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:29 am

I have decided to sell my set of 3 new OER brand Throttle Bodies - these bolt straight on to any triple carb inlet manifold for the L6 motor that is designed to take Weber, Dellorto or Mikuni side draught carbs.

Great enhancement if you want to use computer control for your engine.

I also have an inlet manifold and air box to suit and could be persuaded to sell these too.

See http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing ... =234712238 or contact me via this forum.

ZMAD

Post by ZMAD » Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:05 pm

Very nice!!!

djz

Post by djz » Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:39 pm

Hey, are they tapered bore throttlebodies? They look a bit like it in the picture. How sealed is the airbox that you've got? Would it handle boost? And do you have any of the linkages to go with them?

Thanks.
Nissan 280ZX 2 seater RB26 powered.

old_datto_fan
Z Club Member

Post by old_datto_fan » Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:27 pm

I don't think they are tapered bore but if they are it is not really noticeable. I am away from home until Thursday so will check then for you.

Airbox probably could be sealed but not really designed for non-turbo applications.

Don't have any linkages sorry, I will check when I get back to see if any of the Weber linkages I have fit.

I haven't used them so hadn't got as far as working out how I was going to connect them up.

old_datto_fan
Z Club Member

Post by old_datto_fan » Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:55 pm

Bores definitely not tapered.