2016 43rd Anniversary- Intermarque Concours d'Elegance

Events that other clubs or organization have arranged.
BRONZEE
Z Club Member

2016 43rd Anniversary- Intermarque Concours d'Elegance

Post by BRONZEE » Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:51 am

What: 2016 43rd Anniversary- Intermarque Concours d' Elegance (New Zealand Classic Car Show)
When: Sunday 14th February 2016 (Concours Show)
EXHIBITOR TIME: 8am (or earlier) - 4pm (Exhibitors gates entrance open before 7am) - ideally exhibitors cars should all arrive well before 9am.
Where: Ellerslie Race Course, Auckland
Displaying Z entrance map below: http://www.concours.org.nz/Concours-map-2016.pdf (Any vehicles arriving after 9.30am will not be admitted).
Spectator entrance: via Ellerslie Racecourse Drive, Remuera, Auckland (normal main entrance) - off Greenlane Road, Remuera side.
Theme 2016: �Love Story.
Site Map as of 2016: Behind the Meguiar's commercial stand - http://www.concours.org.nz/Concours-map-2016.pdf
Limited number of cars - have been invited to display.

SPECTATOR PRICE & INFO: Public admission is from 10am to 4pm, price $15.00 each, children under 12 free
Things to bring Sunday: lunch & refreshments, a fold up chair and a very clean, shiny Z
Preparation tips: http://www.concours.org.nz/preparation.html
Rules: http://www.concours.org.nz/rules.html
2016 Host Club: Porsche Car Club

**Those who have been asked to display their Zed, please use the Main Gate entrance off entrance & have your "entrance ticket" at the ready. The gate will be open at 7.30am, we're planning to be there well before, so we can go in and set up our space. (EXHIBITORS PLEASE BE THERE BEFORE 8AM!!) 8)

PLEASE NOTE, THERE IS TO BE NO VEHICLE MOVEMENT OF SHOW VEHICLES BETWEEN 9.30am - 4PM!!
Moving traffic inside other than "official" vehicles is strictly prohibited by OSH requirements. Any vehicles trying to depart prior to 4pm will be banned from future events & may be liable for any penalties imposed on the organisers.

The theme for 2016 is: "Love Story" -

Enter the Classic Cover Insurance �Best Club Display� and you could win a great cash prize for your club.

If you thought the 2015 Concours show was great, 2016 will be fabulous! There will be a full weekend of Classic Car activities, culminating in the Intermarque Concours d 'Elegance on the Sunday.

* Sunday 14th February we return to Ellerslie for a whole day of events, including the 43rd Intermarque Concours d'Elegance.

2016 will be the biggest classic car event ever with more clubs, more cars, more commercial exhibits and expect record crowds. 2015 had over 80 car clubs on display, 2016 promises to be more. So make the New Zealand Classic Car Weekend 2016 a priority event- as there are always some extra special cars there!

(Non-competitors please enter via the main gates once they are open).

Make sure those Zeds are extra clean, spick & span & shiny, and lets put on a great display. Remember this is our opportunity to promote our club, & find new club members & have a fun day!

Last edited by BRONZEE on Sun Feb 07, 2016 10:10 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Next - Z Club events:
= Check out events page here or our Z Club NZ Facebook page.

BRONZEE
Z Club Member

Post by BRONZEE » Mon Jan 25, 2016 2:10 pm

Another great event! Space at this particular event is extremely restricted, so this is the best of our Zeds only and you will be invited to show your car.

For everyone else, we'd love to see you along to visit the ZClub stand. We're normally situated behind the Meguiar's stand.
Next - Z Club events:

BRONZEE
Z Club Member

Post by BRONZEE » Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:24 am

Hi team, the 350 that we'd selected for Concours isn't available for Sunday 14th February, we may another but can't guarantee that one yet. So if your 350 is absolutely immaculate, and I do mean immaculate and it will be extremely clean and looks stock please send me a pm or text or phone me.

Cheers
Bronzee
Next - Z Club events:

coomzie
Z Club Member

Post by coomzie » Thu Feb 04, 2016 9:48 pm

We could offer the Daytona Blue 350 had front re- finished with new bumper, headlights re-spray and a good buff if you are stuck. Or the old champagne 89 Z31 as displayed last year. If you want both i might be able to ask one of our sons to drive the 2nd car. Wife has family commitment on same sunday. Please let me know as its only 10 days away. Thanks ph 021 874 310

BRONZEE
Z Club Member

Post by BRONZEE » Fri Feb 05, 2016 8:43 pm

coomzie wrote:We could offer the Daytona Blue 350 had front re- finished with new bumper, headlights re-spray and a good buff if you are stuck. Or the old champagne 89 Z31 as displayed last year. If you want both i might be able to ask one of our sons to drive the 2nd car. Wife has family commitment on same sunday. Please let me know as its only 10 days away. Thanks ph 021 874 310
Discussed by phone. Thank you Colin. 8)
Next - Z Club events:

BRONZEE
Z Club Member

Post by BRONZEE » Sun Feb 07, 2016 10:02 pm

Confirmed 2016 map link up in the first post.
Next - Z Club events: