**Paintball - Santaball 2006 - 26th November 11am

Events that other clubs or organization have arranged.
BRONZEE
Z Club Member

**Paintball - Santaball 2006 - 26th November 11am

Post by BRONZEE » Fri Nov 17, 2006 2:42 pm

Santaball 2006 - 26th November 11am
More details to follow:

Paintball, but everybody has to wear a Santa Suit. To be held at the same venue as last time, Actions Paintball West in Swanson. See http://www.actionspaintball.co.nz for pricing etc. If we get 20 + people playing then we get a 20% discount on the $100 pack like last time, which was ideal for the game we played. :D

Spread the word, the more the merrier - but the key thing to remember is everybody needs to wear a Santa Suit! Imagine the pictures we can get :!: :!: :twisted:

Its gotta be a full blown santa suit - the ones at the Warehouse are really thin and light, so you could wear a singlet or tee shirt under it and some shorts and be sweet as. Most people wear long pants and a sweatshirt/overalls anyways to protect the arms and legs.

For the people that didn't make it last time, we had a blast :!: :!:

Santaball is intended to be an annual event - with this being the first.

The group before and after shots will be absolutely classic, may have a photographer (amateur) lined up with some decent gear (telephoto etc) so should also get some great action shots. :!: :!: :!:

So who's in :?:
Next - Z Club events:
= Check out events page here or our Z Club NZ Facebook page.

BRONZEE
Z Club Member

Post by BRONZEE » Mon Nov 20, 2006 8:06 am

Ok, we need confirmed numbers by Wednesday at the latest.

As it stands only 5 people have confirmed their intent to play. Hope to get some more numbers today and tomorrow.

It really is a lot of fun. All the equipment is supplied.
Next - Z Club events:

240z
Z Club Member

Post by 240z » Mon Nov 20, 2006 1:13 pm

Count me in was a blast last time.

mungyz

Post by mungyz » Mon Nov 20, 2006 4:00 pm

I'm out - guna have to run an event down here one weekend, are plenty of cool places to have a play on the roads (legally) and a few good places for photos etc, even some good places for a bite to eat.
With Taupo just after xmas I may have to leave it till late Feb/ early March I guess.

BRONZEE
Z Club Member

Post by BRONZEE » Mon Nov 20, 2006 4:17 pm

mungyz wrote:I'm out - guna have to run an event down here one weekend, are plenty of cool places to have a play on the roads (legally) and a few good places for photos etc, even some good places for a bite to eat.
With Taupo just after xmas I may have to leave it till late Feb/ early March I guess.
Haha, hijacking my own thread, but yes it is about time we had another event in Hamilton, I think the last one was the Hamilton Night Cruise and brekkie in April. Too long ago.

Now back on topic, who else is keen for paintball?? Really is heaps of fun!!! :)
Next - Z Club events:

BRONZEE
Z Club Member

Post by BRONZEE » Tue Nov 28, 2006 6:30 pm

Check out our antics at Paintball.

http://www.nz300zx.org/phpBB2/viewtopic ... 8&start=30

Hopefull next Santaball time, we'll have a greater number of people join in. Really was a lot of fun. :twisted: :lol: 8)
Next - Z Club events: