300ZX club anniversary weekend & trackday Oct 9,10,11

Events that other clubs or organization have arranged.
mungyz

300ZX club anniversary weekend & trackday Oct 9,10,11

Post by mungyz » Tue May 05, 2009 5:52 pm

The 300zx club are having a huge weekend in October including many activities and a play at the Taupo track (big track).

Entries are being taken for Zeds, GTRs & some special cars for the trackday

The rest of the weekend however is a "more the merrier" event with who knows what planed but it will all be in good fun - we intend to swamp Taupo with more Zeds than ever before & a good dose of GTRs etc as well.

All information about this event is found here:

http://www.300zx.co.nz/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=3813

Please send me a PM if you require any info and don't want to join the 300ZX club forum to post questions Looking forward to seeing you there :)
Last edited by mungyz on Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:50 am, edited 10 times in total.

Baker93
Z Club Member

Post by Baker93 » Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:34 pm

Sounds like a bit of fun. Always interested in a low key non competitive skid! Can i bring my 260z No93. Let me know if so and when i can register/pay

XS9909

Post by XS9909 » Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:07 pm

Im in Glenn, paid etc (I dont see Tapp's on the list btw).

After my last track day, first time on full track, I cant wait to get on the track again (even though my car broke and I couldnt make the Zclub event which I wasnt happy about, never missed one from the beginning until then).

It would be great to see guys from here I havent seen in a while, and friendly competition would be great too. There are no stock/mildly modded TT's that have accepted my challenge for a bit of a race, is there someone on here that would???

Anyways, Im looking forward to getting on the track with all the new mods, see what the old Z can do :)

XS9909

Post by XS9909 » Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:00 pm

Is anyone from here coming?

old_datto_fan
Z Club Member

Post by old_datto_fan » Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:17 pm

Would love to be there but with 2 weekends away on Targa and another weekend away at a conference in Melbourne I just don't have time in October.

Pilot.P
Z Club Member

Post by Pilot.P » Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:34 pm

Anyone here apart from Anthony Baker and WickedZ attending this? I'd love to see more Fairladys than skylines.
There are no stock/mildly modded TT's that have accepted my challenge for a bit of a race, is there someone on here that would???
I accept your challenge :D :roll: