RUAPUNA TRACKDAY FOR 350Z's

Events that other clubs or organization have arranged.
trackdaysnz

RUAPUNA TRACKDAY FOR 350Z's

Post by trackdaysnz » Mon Feb 02, 2009 12:49 pm

Anyone with a 350z that would like to come to a trackday at Ruapuna please let me know. We'd love to see a couple of Z's out there doing what they do best.
We've been running these days for over 2 years now and they are always a great experience.
This one is aimed at modern hi-performance cars and we have an exciting line up of vehicles already booked in but no 350Z's.
Full details are below.

Trackday, Ruapuna 26th February.

It's time to dust off your Nomex, polish your helmet and put this date in your diary.

We've secured exclusive use of the Powerbuilt raceway from 12.00pm on the 26th February.

A chance to stretch your car's legs, let your talent shine and your engines sing.

The day will include 'open pitlane procedure' giving unrestricted access to the full Ruapuna circuit.

You need only bring a helmet, race suits are optional and are worth up to 2 seconds per lap(!), please provide your own or wear cotton clothing.

All bottled water, soft drinks and snacks are included as is a 'post circuit' BBQ or pizza, beer, prizegiving and 'obligatory tall stories'.

Full safety vehicle and first aid facilities are on site, staff will be on hand to assist with any queries or issues and free advanced driving tuition is available to those who'd like to improve their lines, times or driving technique.

Spaces are limited to avoid any queuing or overcrowding so please confirm quickly.

Price is only $125 per car, additional drivers are just $50, spectators come free.

Probably the only chance this summer for an exclusive use trackday, it’ll be a great day out and not to be missed.

A full schedule of the day will be sent once you have confirmed.

To book your place or if you have any queries telephone Paul Cardosi: 03 3289499

or 0273 422229

or Reply to this post

Or, for a full schedule and details of the day e-mail trackdaysnz@xtra.co.nz

Syar

Post by Syar » Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:28 am

Sounds interesting, gonna participate in the Taupo track day first and see how it goes on from there :)

By the way, do you have any recommended ferries that are good for crossing the Strait?
Seems there are a few companies that offer this service, just wanted to hear some opinions.

Hope things go well with the event.

trackdaysnz

Post by trackdaysnz » Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:20 am

Syar, I only know of two ferry companies - Bluebridge and Interislander. It would show great commitment if you made the crossing for a Christchurch trackday and we don't really expect North Islanders to make it down here.
We may throw down a North vs South gauntlet one day, I'll post the details when we do.

In the meantime I'd still really like to see 350Z's being represented as we've never had one at any of our previous events and they are accomplished cars on the track. Hell, it's even part of their model name.