Tasman Revival Series , January 2009

Events that other clubs or organization have arranged.
Z Club
Committee Member

Tasman Revival Series , January 2009

Post by Z Club » Wed Nov 05, 2008 2:33 pm

TASMAN REVIVAL SERIES

The HRC Inc has much pleasure in inviting you to enter the International 2009 Tasman Revival Series. This will consist of two events, The Tasman Grand Prix meeting at Pukekohe 24/25 January 2009 and the Taupo Tasman Revival Meeting 2009 30 January and 1 February. There will be a private practice day on the Fridays before the event. As usual we will have a number of overseas competitors. We have also reduced the number of invited classes
The HRC entry website www.motorsportentry.com is now available to accept entries for the 2009 Tasman Revival Series. For 2009 we are running the two meetings which make up the series as one event, this will allow more car preparation time as you will only need to fill out one entry form.
The costs remain the same at $360.00 for two meetings however if you do not intend to compete in both meetings there will be an extra $20.00 charge, you will have to pay the $200.00 single meeting entry fee by cheque and attach a note nominating which of the two events you want to enter. We hope that all entries will be for both meetings.
We have also been asked by series organizers to remind competitors they should be registered series competitors, if you haven’t attended to this yet there is still plenty of time to avoid disappointment.
I have been having trouble with my email but the HRC now has it’s own email address hrc.nz@hotmail.com so if you email to that address and copy to billritchie@xtra,co,nz the message should get through, if you need some urgent assistance my mobile phone number is 021 515 460.
Most calls are for lost usernames and passwords, the username for most of you is your surname followed by your first initial and your password is your competition licence number followed by "pwd". If you have changed your username or password and can't remember them , contact me and I will reset them for you .
We still have a number transponders at the special price of $580. Make sure you get your order in before we run out of stock. For the Tasman Revival Series you will need a transponder
For competitors wanting some race miles before January the Auckland Car Club are running a race meeting this Sunday at Pukekohe. They have a good entry but have room for more. Go to www.aucklandcarclub.org.nz for an entry form and fax in the entry form by tommorrow (friday).

Bill Ritchie
hrc.nz@hotmail.com
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Transponder Order Form
Historic Racing Club Inc
PO Box 28140
Remuera

Please supply __________ direct powered transponder @ $580 each
Please supply __________ rechargeable powered transponder @ $750 each

Name ________________________________
Delivery Address