Parts Suppliers

General natter about Datsun/Nissans
bernjean
Z Club Member

Parts Suppliers

Post by bernjean » Fri May 15, 2020 3:49 pm

Hi Club members, the committee is busy setting up a web page to front the forum, work is well underway. One of the things I would like to do is to have a recommended supplier section. I have already spoken to John at Race Brakes, they have been listed with us before, they are willing to offer 10% discount to club members.

Does anyone else have any recommendations? I would like 4 or 5 suppliers, or service people, could be mechanics or panel beaters, electricians etc. preferably NZ services or parts.

I am also toying with the idea of a list of overseas suppliers.

Do any Club members have recommendations for me? Anyone I put would have link to their website and would need to offer a discount to club members.

Looking for input.
Bernie Kant
Club President

stevenewenham
Z Club Member

Post by stevenewenham » Mon May 18, 2020 9:51 am

I find that City Nissan Takapuna give me trade when I mention the Zclub discount arrangement.
I have never been sure whether one exists, but seems to work.

BRONZEE
Z Club Member

Post by BRONZEE » Tue May 19, 2020 7:55 pm

stevenewenham wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 9:51 am I find that City Nissan Takapuna give me trade when I mention the Zclub discount arrangement.
I have never been sure whether one exists, but seems to work.
We definitely have in the past. Used to show our club cards, unless of course you're in a lot and they knew you.

What about Concept Performance in California? They've always been really happy to supply parts, especially the aftermarket stuff. Covers a number of models Z and G.

https://conceptzperformance.com/
Next - Z Club events:
= Check out events page here or our Z Club NZ Facebook page.

bernjean
Z Club Member

Post by bernjean » Wed May 27, 2020 8:19 am

Hi Imogen
Yes definitely, let's :D :D talk about it at committee, maybe bring a list of recommendations and we can get committee to okay these.
Thanks for your work
Bernie
Bernie Kant
Club President