280ZX 1980 white manual for sale

Things, for sale and wanted - descriptive topics
LD

280ZX 1980 white manual for sale

Post by LD » Tue Jun 15, 2021 7:09 pm

This is a really good sample of the Nissan Datsun Fairlady 280ZX (2+2) 1980 in white colour. Pretty hard to find a rust free sample, credit to its previous owner. The Fairlady 280ZX is at 168.500km at the moment and will increase slightly due to weekend driven.

Paint is in pretty good condition, no rust as I can see. I did a pre-purchase inspection before buying this car and the report shows no structure rust at all.

Engine is the legendary L28 with factory manual transmission is in healthy condition, no crunch and pull strong. Checked the oil dipstick regularly and oil level is always in good condition.

Interior is tidy for its age. All lights and electric is working as far as I know.

The car appears stock with no modification. Car has an aftermarket Pioneer head unit and Sony speakers on the front, installed by previous owner. Everything is working fine. Car comes with a set of authentic square Enkei wheels 14x6 ET15 wrapped with Goodyear assurance triplemax 2 195/65/14

Since I have the car:
At 166.500km - new set of 4 tires Goodyear assurance triplemax 2 195/65/14 (March 2021)
At 167.000km - new battery purchased from Repco (May 2021)
At 167.500km - full service incl new oil 10w-40, new oil filter, coolant flushed, transmission oil changed, fuel filter changed, fuel line changed, all bushes checked, etc.

Will come with REGO until Jun 2022 and currently has VTNZ WOF until Jun 2022.

Any question please let me know. Car can be viewed in Epsom or Auckland CBD by appointment. No test drive, no tyre kickers, pre-purchase inspection at buyer cost.

Price is firm, otherwise I am happy to keep it as weekend car.

TradeMe link below:
https://www.trademe.co.nz/a/motors/cars ... f=xC7pOrh6

LD

Post by LD » Wed Feb 16, 2022 11:01 pm

still for sale guys :)