WTB- 240z aftermarket wheels

Things, for sale and wanted - descriptive topics
mattdwen

WTB- 240z aftermarket wheels

Post by mattdwen » Fri Sep 11, 2020 8:56 pm

Hi guys. Looking for some aftermarket wheels with a bit of dish like rota grids or Watanabe etc does anyone have any around Auckland preferably but north island would be sweet. Just about to drag the new to me 240z out of the garage for the first time in 40 years so need to get it some new shoes.
Thanks again
Matt

bernjean
Z Club Member

Post by bernjean » Mon Sep 14, 2020 8:21 am

I have a set of rims and tyres that I have taken od my 260Z 2+2. They are Aungers, so Olds School rims. They are for sale on the Datsun Facebook site.
Bernie Kant
Club President

BenMac

Post by BenMac » Sat Sep 19, 2020 1:58 am

I have a set of (5) brand new 17” rota rbx wheels shoed with Nangkang NS2Rs, that’s as close to a watanabe as you can get,

and a set of 18”work Meister M1 3 piece wheels which I have pulled apart had the outers turned down on a lathe and the inners bead blasted and powder coated gun metal grey, 2 are back together and shod the other two ready to beImage

I think you would need to run flares with either of these set ups though? The RBX’s are 9” and the Works 8.5” front 9.5” rear. I haven’t quite decided which to run but will be fitting them up soon for an evaluation so if your not in a rush and these are the kind of thing you had in mind we could arrange something in the near future?

mattdwen

Post by mattdwen » Wed Sep 23, 2020 10:58 pm

Hey yeah could be interested in both of those definitely dont want to be putting flares on the car yet but eventually might. Let me know once u have a better idea and we might be able to sort something out
Cheers