z32 wanted

Things, for sale and wanted - descriptive topics
justsam

z32 wanted

Post by justsam » Sat Aug 29, 2020 12:47 pm

The short version:

I need a good VG30DE engine, preferably in a tidy-ish shell. Don't really need anything else :)

The long version:
I spent a gazillion dollars on major maintenance and so on on my long-term z32. A couple of mods needed certifying. unfortunately things took longer and longer and longer courtesy of engineer holding things up, and getting it badly wrong pretty much every time. rego is out so now I have to completely re-reg the car (thanks engineer).

Being driven in and out of my mechanics shed is not so good for these motors, a head gasket has given up, cylinder loaded with coolant, basically I have to give up on this block. Not so happy.

Need engine. If it happens to come with a registered shell so much the better. My trans, suspensions etc etc is in really good nick so I can swap stuff across as needed. Most of my interior is either really good standard fare or modded and in need of a refresh - interior is kind of optional.

I am only in NZ a few weeks a year (I live elsewhere for the sake of my health). funds are limited so I am not in the position to drop too much into this.

Options anyone?

BRONZEE
Z Club Member

Post by BRONZEE » Sat Aug 29, 2020 7:38 pm

Welcome and hope you find a 300zx.
I've just messaged someone that was asking us about selling one via the Z Club NZ facebook page. Not sure if it will suit, but worth a try.
Maybe worth asking on there too.

https://www.facebook.com/ZClubNZ/
Next - Z Club events:
= Check out events page here or our Z Club NZ Facebook page.