Z CLUB APPAREL .. NOW BACK IN STOCK

Things, for sale and wanted - descriptive topics
Z Club
Committee Member

Z CLUB APPAREL .. NOW BACK IN STOCK

Post by Z Club » Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:58 pm

Z Club Gear for all seasons, get in now before we sell out of your size

These items have become favourites in everyone's wardrobes and are exclusively collectable limited editions. All logos are embroidered so no issue with cracking logos and fade. All items have been supplied and embroidered by Chicane Clothing.

Email apparel@zclub.org.nz or PM Andy with name, numbers, sizes and delivery address and we will slip you an invoice with payment instructions.

We will deliver to a Auckland based Z Club event, including Taupo Track Day for free or charge NZ Parcel Post at cost. Items also available for fit test in Newmarket, PM your number to Andy to arrange.

Edit: We have run out of Key Rings and Caps, Jackets are now only available in XL and 2XL, T shirts and shirts still available!

BRONZEE
Z Club Member

Post by BRONZEE » Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:08 pm

The jackets are a good weight (padded layer), big pockets, they're really excellent when the weather is inclement.
I've worn my Zclub jacket heaps both Summer (windy or rainy days at the track or at events) & Winter. Had heaps of wear out of it over the last 2-3 years. People always comment how smart the apparel looks, just a bonus.

Caps are great too, keeps the brutal sun off your face over Summer or rain off your face in winter. Tshirts are great too.

For all of you that always comment every time they see someone wearing items of Zclub apparel (you know who you are :lol: ), get in now, don't miss out folks these items are great!! 8)

Show your Z pride at events. Help promote the Z club when you're out and about, and at events. :wink:

Andy
Site Admin

Post by Andy » Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:53 pm

Winters here, get in before we run out of jackets!

us2
Z Club Member
Location: Weymouth by the sea.Auckland.Don't dream it ,be there

Post by us2 » Fri May 07, 2010 9:13 am

Thanks for the jacket Andy. Just in time for MOTHERS DAY. :lol:
!972 240z
Retirement is great. Growing old sucks.

BRONZEE
Z Club Member

Post by BRONZEE » Fri May 07, 2010 1:52 pm

us2 wrote:Thanks for the jacket Andy. Just in time for MOTHERS DAY. :lol:
Looked very flash too. Will be excellent for those Winter events the Z Club have coming up. :D
Next - Z Club events:
= Check out events page here or our Z Club NZ Facebook page.

BRONZEE
Z Club Member

Post by BRONZEE » Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:55 pm

Still lots of items left.
Next - Z Club events:

BRONZEE
Z Club Member

Post by BRONZEE » Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:43 am

We'll bring assorted items of Zclub apparel along to the Motokhana and to Taupo, but if there's something specific you'd like please let us know. 8)
Next - Z Club events:

ForemanNZ

Post by ForemanNZ » Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:41 pm

How much for the Z Club stickers?
AKA ZFETSH
Now armed with a Z32 2+0 NA

BRONZEE
Z Club Member

Post by BRONZEE » Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:29 pm

ForemanNZ wrote:How much for the Z Club stickers?
Ooops missed this up here. $1 each for club members (correct me if I'm wrong Andy). Pm Andy to purchase some. 8)
Next - Z Club events:

BRONZEE
Z Club Member

Post by BRONZEE » Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:55 pm

Plenty of ZClub apparel left folks. Get all kitted out before all of the crazy summer Z events. :D
Next - Z Club events:

Z Club
Committee Member

Post by Z Club » Tue Dec 17, 2013 3:52 pm

The black Crew, button down Z Club shirts have been reduced to $40 for financial members of the club. Still an assortment of sizes left, if you want to grab one for an Xmas gift for yourself, or someone else. 8) There is still an assortment of tshirts, and only a few caps left now, first in, first served. :wink:

Rosco

Post by Rosco » Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:16 pm

BRONZEE wrote:The jackets are a good weight (padded layer), big pockets, they're really excellent when the weather is inclement.
I've worn my Zclub jacket heaps both Summer (windy or rainy days at the track or at events) & Winter. Had heaps of wear out of it over the last 2-3 years. People always comment how smart the apparel looks, just a bonus.

Caps are great too, keeps the brutal sun off your face over Summer or rain off your face in winter. Tshirts are great too.

For all of you that always comment every time they see someone wearing items of Zclub apparel (you know who you are :lol: ), get in now, don't miss out folks these items are great!! 8)

Show your Z pride at events. Help promote the Z club when you're out and about, and at events. :wink:

BRONZEE
Z Club Member

Post by BRONZEE » Mon Jan 11, 2016 3:08 pm

We still have some Zclub items available for sale for those wanting to be decked out in club gear for all of the February club events, and of course other events. Limited items left, so ask and you may receive. Prices are in the first post with item pics.
Next - Z Club events:

BRONZEE
Z Club Member

Post by BRONZEE » Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:25 pm

Hi folks,
We'll have the ZClub embroidered tshirts and caps with us at Taupo. There's just thsirt one of each size left, from a small to a 2XL and a few caps left. Purchase one to proudly wear at your next event.

If you'd like one, let me know and I'll put it aside to be given to you at Taupo. Prices as shown in the first post. :)
Next - Z Club events:

old_datto_fan
Z Club Member

Post by old_datto_fan » Sun Feb 14, 2016 8:32 pm

2 caps for me please.