WANTED 240z

Things, for sale and wanted - descriptive topics
Krush

WANTED 240z

Post by Krush » Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:49 am

Hey Guys

I am new here so am sorry if I have put this in the wrong place.
I am on the hunt for a 240z or possibly a 260z. I am after a right hand drive manual one in drivable condition. It doesn't have to be fully restored
I have been keeping an eye out on Trade Me and Facebook etc but thought I would try here.
I am based in Christchurch, but am happy to travel around the country,

If you have, or know of anyone that may have one for sale I would be very interested to talk!

Cheers Guys!!

freykarts

Post by freykarts » Wed Jul 15, 2020 7:09 pm

A month earlier, before you posted this, someone is offering for sale 240z. Outdated but probably try looking it still not that old tho..
Link: https://zclub.nz/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=6242

- signature embed -
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

https://www.westaucklandcarpetcleaning.kiwi/

bernjean
Z Club Member

Post by bernjean » Thu Jul 16, 2020 9:05 am

Getting hard to find now. They have become quite collectable and people are hanging on to them. Anything reasonable is going for good dollars. Most of the cars that come up for sale require a reasonable amount of work and money. One of our club members bought one in Australia and imported it into NZ, Maybe check eBay Aus Good luck with the hunt.

This one on Trade me. Been listed for a long time is a US 280Z spec and LHD, so not super popular, but make it quite affordable.

https://www.trademe.co.nz/a/motors/cars ... f=IVGduXLS
Last edited by bernjean on Thu Jul 16, 2020 3:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bernie Kant
Club President

BRONZEE
Z Club Member

Post by BRONZEE » Thu Jul 16, 2020 10:05 am

Pretty sure Kelly found a car. 8)
Next - Z Club events:
= Check out events page here or our Z Club NZ Facebook page.

stevenewenham
Z Club Member

Post by stevenewenham » Fri Jul 17, 2020 10:47 am

Have pm'ed you

Krush

Post by Krush » Sun Jul 19, 2020 8:08 pm

Hey All

I found a 240z a few months ago now and am loving it!
Thanks for looking out though, they are hard to find!
It needs a bit of a tidy up so am find out that parts appear to be pretty hard to find too.
If anyone knows of any parts people it would be awesome!

bernjean
Z Club Member

Post by bernjean » Mon Jul 20, 2020 9:23 am

I generally find that you need to do your own research for parts. They are out there it's just knowing where to look. We hope to be launching a new website in the next few months and one of the things I would like to include with this is help in this area. There is a lot of work involved to do this but it will come.
We are starting to see a reasonable amount of reproduction parts becoming available. Google is your friend,
Bernie Kant
Club President